You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Blackshot.com - BlackShot EU Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BloodSugar

Intermediate

• "BloodSugar" started this thread

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 240,685

Next Level: 242,754

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 9:15pm

How yo play against hackers

Sadly we lost, its impossible vs 4 aimbot+walhack and 1 more kazachstan bugguser
but we didn left the game, tryed to catch some luck and win
~Screenshot Removed~

do not play in clan server
IGN: Paran0ia

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Luna" (Oct 25th 2012, 9:21pm)

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 102,912

Next Level: 125,609

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 9:18pm

We play against Them too.. We won 8-4 but all time 3guy's was epic aimboter.. Tsssss
OUT OF GAME.

lorenzo123

Professional

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 530,965

Next Level: 555,345

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 9:18pm

look the score of the guys who were banned in your clan, seems legit :D

IGN: The Dutchman
Clan: H0W!?

RECORD most streaks in cw
WINNER AETW tournament & Carnaval Tournament 2013

Hunderup

Intermediate

Level: 27 [?]

Experience: 137,298

Next Level: 157,092

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 9:21pm

thee hackers are a real pain in the ass.

But we are not alowed to write it here on forum.

So stupid that it is more importent to close topic then give us a litle space to lat aut frustrations. And tlak about what we se in the game.

Well LUNA even told a guy who want to play BS and invest some monny to the game. He was told nothing about the big hacker problems we face at the moment, he was just invited to Join this fabules game, then the topic was closed. That is a realy bad way to behave for a GM.

Sometimes i think LUNA better come dovn from that high horse he is sitting on loking down the community

Hunderup

Intermediate

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 9:38pm

Not deleted yet...suprice suprice

Luna

Master

Level: 38 [?]

Experience: 1,326,777

Next Level: 1,460,206

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 9:49pm

thee hackers are a real pain in the ass.

But we are not alowed to write it here on forum.

So stupid that it is more importent to close topic then give us a litle space to lat aut frustrations. And tlak about what we se in the game.

Well LUNA even told a guy who want to play BS and invest some monny to the game. He was told nothing about the big hacker problems we face at the moment, he was just invited to Join this fabules game, then the topic was closed. That is a realy bad way to behave for a GM.

Sometimes i think LUNA better come dovn from that high horse he is sitting on loking down the community
Nobody said you can't talk about what you see ingame, but like i've said before we don't need 100 topics about the same subject. If you haven't noticed it every second topic is about either hackers or about halloween patch. 1 topic about each subject is enough. And ofcourse you can talk about a lot of things on the forum, however the forum is not your personal space where you can let out your frustration, specially on other players. ;)
And don't know what you use there, but here we usualy sit on chairs in the house. And it's not a tall chair either.:D
Weekly song:

BloodSugar

Intermediate

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 9:51pm

now, when you open your shitty mouth , i will tell you a little secret, they played with AWP and the hackers had no armor ;)

P.S. sorry, i didnt saw Lacri last few days. Isnt he got banned? :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BloodSugar" (Oct 25th 2012, 10:00pm)

Hunderup

Intermediate

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 9:57pm

HMM LUNA you are not that bad made me smile this time c-:

lorenzo123

Professional

Experience: 530,965

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 10:03pm

now, when you open your shitty mouth , i will tell you a little secret, they played with AWP and the hackers had no armor ;)

you will be supprised and if you play against guys with aimbot its kinda strange that you can kill them but its probably just me :D

IGN: The Dutchman
Clan: H0W!?

RECORD most streaks in cw
WINNER AETW tournament & Carnaval Tournament 2013

Kr3zi

Professional

• "Kr3zi" has been banned

Level: 37 [?]

Experience: 1,084,832

Next Level: 1,209,937

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 10:32pm

you will be supprised and if you play against guys with aimbot its kinda strange that you can kill them but its probably just me :D
Already tryied against 3 - 4 aimbot users on 5vs5, as they all want to run fast (or they're just too noobs to know that armor 4 exists on this shitty game, since most of them are just new players) and I have to admit that playing with sniper against guys who don't wear armor4 is really easy, even if they use aimbot... We still can beat them, but only in the case of they're nubs, as they would run everywhere without thinking about anything, and just making fire when they see an enemy. Unless the aimbot user is an old / not bad player, I think that sniper is still the best way to kill nubs hackers.

InfleVo

Professional

Level: 32 [?]

Experience: 435,536

Next Level: 453,790

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 10:50pm

You know what? I haven't been playing BS for like a week, the best solution against hackers :)
Just try to wait until the next patch.

Glubokij

Professional

Level: 35 [?]

Experience: 821,097

Next Level: 824,290

Saturday, October 27th 2012, 5:51pm

You know what? I haven't been playing BS for like a week, the best solution against hackers :)
Just try to wait until the next patch.

+1
I was playing 4 cw's in Thursday only. And it was the only day during the whole week.
I think it is useless to play vs aimboters and read how they are happy to say something like: "you like it, glubo?". xD

GameMaster xTwIsTeRx

GameMaster

Experience: 513,718

Saturday, October 27th 2012, 11:37pm

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my answer for topic title is:
COME PLAY WITH ME IN CS:GO :P
GameMaster
If you have any problems/questions/suggestions contac us via Ticket System
Jesli masz jakis problem/pytania/sugestie skontaktuj sie z nami przez System Ticketow

Kr3zi

Professional

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 12:02am

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my answer for topic title is:
COME PLAY WITH ME IN CS:GO :P
What's your ID on Steam ? xTwisterx ?

Ez3kiel

Beginner

Level: 14 [?]

Experience: 5,064

Next Level: 5,517

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 9:58am

@ BloodSugar: Again talk about lacri. Dude, Assume yourtendencies and declares he your love.. is strange, kept silent speak about cheaters, but the day before the last maintenance, we met you in CW... You, the big MM who said on this forum few weeks ago you "r you're the biggest naap of BS, i rape you and your team of a single hand ", you the big MESSRS who put us 12/0 with preshot without we can make nothing.. Strangely, with the same players you lost 11/1... Buffalo which always made of 17/1 or 18/1 ended in negative... That me reminder strangely what had passed after the last patch. 1 weeks of defeat before becoming again gods. Maybe were you worried and thought that the maintenance contained the patch.. Desinstall WH? Strange.. 12/0 to 11/1, with your "Big Team", against same players.. Big and strange difference no?
Your last three recruits are a notorious cheater coming from a clan to notorious cheaters, and 2 strange guys with ranks of sergeant, 90 of ping, and which arrive in pub and make of 35/5... Most amazing sergeant that we never seen? Or may be rerolls? But why rerolls? first account ban? Seriously, you make me laugh..

@ Globockij: Put of your macro, stop to kill a full HP and AP player, armor 3 with 2 fvcking bullets of riffle before speak about all newbies tards who use this fvcking and boring cheats...

Seriously guys, you come here all days for cry and blabla, but you are the first to use and play with users of this cheats.Before asking and criticizing twowar parce-qu 'to they make nothing against that or that they are not reactive, begin by not using you even or let use by your players this shit of macro and cheats.
It is sad, but more time goes by, more I understand to twowar, why he(it) shall give the means to fight against this phenomenon for a community which deserves him(it) less and less.
Those who should give the example do not give him(it) or more, how the new players who arrive can play to fair when they see players with a high rank using this shit.

It is the only game where I see an aimboter making 70/4 in 5 minutes and not being boot in spite some votes kick..

You know this expression? " Before speaking about the straw in the eye of his neighbor, it is already necessary to remove the beam in his ".

Enjoy :) :thumbsup:

ProRejecct

Beginner

Experience: 4,854

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 10:18am

@ BloodSugar: Again talk about lacri. Dude, Assume yourtendencies and declares he your love.. is strange, kept silent speak about cheaters, but the day before the last maintenance, we met you in CW... You, the big MM who said on this forum few weeks ago you "r you're the biggest naap of BS, i rape you and your team of a single hand ", you the big MESSRS who put us 12/0 with preshot without we can make nothing.. Strangely, with the same players you lost 11/1... Buffalo which always made of 17/1 or 18/1 ended in negative... That me reminder strangely what had passed after the last patch. 1 weeks of defeat before becoming again gods. Maybe were you worried and thought that the maintenance contained the patch.. Desinstall WH? Strange.. 12/0 to 11/1, with your "Big Team", against same players.. Big and strange difference no?
Your last three recruits are a notorious cheater coming from a clan to notorious cheaters, and 2 strange guys with ranks of sergeant, 90 of ping, and which arrive in pub and make of 35/5... Most amazing sergeant that we never seen? Or may be rerolls? But why rerolls? first account ban? Seriously, you make me laugh..

@ Globockij: Put of your macro, stop to kill a full HP and AP player, armor 3 with 2 fvcking bullets of riffle before speak about all newbies tards who use this fvcking and boring cheats...

Seriously guys, you come here all days for cry and blabla, but you are the first to use and play with users of this cheats.Before asking and criticizing twowar parce-qu 'to they make nothing against that or that they are not reactive, begin by not using you even or let use by your players this shit of macro and cheats.
It is sad, but more time goes by, more I understand to twowar, why he(it) shall give the means to fight against this phenomenon for a community which deserves him(it) less and less.
Those who should give the example do not give him(it) or more, how the new players who arrive can play to fair when they see players with a high rank using this shit.

It is the only game where I see an aimboter making 70/4 in 5 minutes and not being boot in spite some votes kick..

You know this expression? " Before speaking about the straw in the eye of his neighbor, it is already necessary to remove the beam in his ".

Fail english

BeCoolBro

Beginner

• "BeCoolBro" has been banned

Level: 19 [?]

Experience: 18,691

Next Level: 22,851

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 10:22am

1. of all i dont understand any shit word here.
2. i didnt play cw like 3 weeks becouse of hackers.
3. And pls show me SS when i made negative score in cw dude????This is a big lie of idiot who dont know how to play.
4. come in pub and u will see how some ppl still think that i have WH like Bawi and his shit clan,or members from escape like brainless.
5. When new patch come in the CW server and i will show u my negative score,i just wana see how we lose 12:0 of ur clan hahahaha.
6. Cya and good luck dude with CW.

BloodSugar

Intermediate

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 10:31am

exekiel i wont asnwer you because i dont understand a shit
but the only one thing that you can not explain is having Hacker in your team

Kr3zi

Professional

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 11:55am

Fail english

Second useless post from you dude, 1/3 of your posts is useless. Then talk about my posts, ahaha.

4. come in pub and u will see how some ppl still think that i have WH like Bawi and his shit clan,or members from escape like brainless.

They don't think you use it, they noticed it and finally know it (and they're not alone). Problem ?

Ez3kiel

Beginner

Experience: 5,064

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 12:08pm

@Buffalo

Yeah, sorry, i'am a fvcking lier....

I wake up this morning, and going on the forum just for lie and flame you...

(20/0 in CW...) Same against low team, it's a little strange no.....???? :?: :?: :?:

"3 weeks without cw"... :thumbup:

24/10/12 ( 1.....2.....3.....days)

I specify we playing 5 vs 5, but 2 fair players ( including master... hummm) leave 5 seconds before end of match..

Who's the lier now... Pathetic kid, always and always.
Post your screen 20/0 with your low wallhack, and next time to said at a guy is a lier, try too choose one who never screen :thumbup:

@ BloodSugar : Sure i have broken english, but i think you just understand what you want, it's easier when you can not give a valid reply...

and i forgott... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D BeastHunters hackers... :D :D :D :D :D Are you serious? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

So, BB

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Luna" (Oct 28th 2012, 12:16pm)