You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Blackshot.com - BlackShot EU Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xN4bz_

Intermediate

• "xN4bz_" started this thread

Level: 27 [?]

Experience: 154,898

Next Level: 157,092

Sunday, October 28th 2012, 1:24pm

lol xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5G2ImtSF…ature=endscreen
If you had watched the film The expendables 2 .. you may know that it has been filmed in Bulgaria !
The "GIGANTIC" guy is "Lubo The Hammer" bulgarian MMA fighter which is 210 sm high and his biceps is around 60sm . :) just sayin :PPP (we have big boys in East Europe xD)
I dont rly think that they could beat him even with "the classic" but nvm ..
what you think?

PS: i want to see Vitallii Klichko in The expendables 3 ! :DD
youtube - dnb radiation

The Dutchman

Professional

Level: 34 [?]

Experience: 620,553

Next Level: 677,567

Monday, October 29th 2012, 7:35am

Nothing compared with allistar overeem, number 1 in k1 and number 2 in world ranking of the ufc (he kicked brock lesnars ass and he right away retired :P) !!!

here some highlights : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qawhP3D9DxQ

IGN: The Dutchman
Clan: H0W!?

RECORD most streaks in cw
WINNER AETW tournament & Carnaval Tournament 2013

Jorked

Trainee

Level: 22 [?]

Experience: 41,598

Next Level: 49,025

Monday, October 29th 2012, 7:10pm

Nothing compared with allistar overeem, number 1 in k1 and number 2 in world ranking of the ufc (he kicked brock lesnars ass and he right away retired :P) !!!

here some highlights : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qawhP3D9DxQ
Brock Lesnar's old man xD
A wise man once told me, 'If you want something, go get it. The only person who's stopping you is yourself. If you want something, find that inner strength and grab it. Whilst doing it, make it look bloody good' That wise man was my granddad. The best person, my best friend. When he passed, I felt broken. Then I remembered what he said and set out on a quest to achieve my goals, and make it look bloody good.

RIP Granddad! Missed but never forgotten.

InSaint

Intermediate

Level: 30 [?]

Experience: 292,226

Next Level: 300,073

Jorked

Trainee

Level: 22 [?]

Experience: 41,598

Next Level: 49,025

Saturday, November 10th 2012, 9:43am

A wise man once told me, 'If you want something, go get it. The only person who's stopping you is yourself. If you want something, find that inner strength and grab it. Whilst doing it, make it look bloody good' That wise man was my granddad. The best person, my best friend. When he passed, I felt broken. Then I remembered what he said and set out on a quest to achieve my goals, and make it look bloody good.

RIP Granddad! Missed but never forgotten.

Social bookmarks